BGE EV Demand Credit Eligibility & Requirements
- Limited to BGE commercial customers on Schedule GL or P.
- EV charging stations must be intended for multifamily, workplace or fleet use.
- The EV charger must be purchased and installed on or after July 1, 2019.
- Customers must enroll in the credit program by June 30, 2021.
- BGE EV demand credit is for 30 months for 50% of the installed nameplate capacity.
- The EV demand credit cannot exceed the Customer’s monthly distribution demand charge.
- Once approved, Customers may not add additional EV chargers to their calculated demand credit.
- An online rebate application along with supporting documents must be submitted. The required supporting documents include:
- A copy of the charging station sales receipt (showing purchase date, price and model number)
- The installation invoice (showing charging station installation date and cost)
© 2020 Baltimore Gas and Electric. All Rights Reserved.